Hydraulic Valves – Direct Acting Remote Control Relief Valve
Granite Fluid Power manufactures the Rodgers Hydraulics line of high quality hydraulic pumps, valves, and cylinders as well as popular accessories. Granite Fluid Power has the capabilities to custom design complete systems to fit customers’ needs.
- Direct Acting Relief Valve with operating pressures up to 10,000 psi and 5 GPM flow rates.
- Direct Acting Relief Valve duplicates the operation of the pilot portion of the Balanced Piston Type Relief Valve
- Relief Valve can be installed remotely from the valve it controls. This configuration is ideal for easy and convenient pressure adjustment of the hydraulic system
- Remote Installation is achieved by connecting the pressure inlet on the Direct Acting Relief Valve to the vent port “V” on the Balanced Piston Type Relief Valve
- Valve may also be installed as a Direct Acting Relief Valve